Edit your Profile
Below you will see a sample profile. You can access your own profile by logging into your account and selecting "My DoneDeal" on the top right of the screen.
A lot of the fields are editable by you and can be easily updated at any time. See details below:
- Profile Picture - We don't currently have a way for you to add a profile picture. It is something that we will work on in the future. Watch this space!
- Seller Type - If you are using DoneDeal to sell professionally and you have a VAT number - you should select the second option "I'm a Trader".
- Your Name - In the example this is set to DoneDealer - it is best to use your real name, no need to give your full name - your first name is appropriate.
- Your County - Here you'll select your location and the assumption will be that this is where the item is available for sale.
- Nearest Town - Again, for collection purposes it's best to select your nearest town so the buyer/seller can gauge the distance they'll have to travel.
- Email - For security reasons you'll not be able to change this via your profile. If you feel this is a problem, please get in touch with our support team here
- Phone - You can edit the phone number on your account should you need to.
- My Vehicle - Should you wish, you can enter the details of your current vehicle in order to get a free valuation. You can also opt-in to receive competitive quotes for your insurance renewal.
- Notification Preferences - You can turn off/ turn on all the different settings to personalize the type of notifications that you will receive.
*Hit the save button on the bottom right to update your changes.